Senior Marketing Manager
Are you interested in being a part of a values driven Consumer Goods company who are leaders in their field, pushing forward with innovation and are huge on sustainability?
Signature Career Management are partnered with a North-West based luxury manufacturer – an opportunity for a forward thinking and ambitious marketer to join such an innovative and driven operation is rare and one not to be missed!
Investing significantly in high-end Own Label and Branded goods, this business creates excellent quality, luxury goods in an inventive, sustainable and responsible manner. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their team and continue driving their success. Responsibilities will include:
- Team development and leadership – you will responsible for a small team, setting objectives and personal development plans, mentoring and coaching
- Maintaining focus on growing the digital marketing strategy, streamlining processes and uniting the marketing and ecommerce teams
- Developing brand and product strategy, aligning your vision to company objectives and translating to a structured annual plan with deliverables
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop the marketing plan, setting clear commercial goals, considering brand positioning and approach to retail
- Working closely with the sales team as well as the retailers to deliver your commercial plan
The successful candidate will come from a consumer goods/ FMCG background and will be / hold:
- People management experience – evidence of mentoring and developing staff in a line management capacity to encourage individual and business success
- Full mix marketing experience, all communication channels including digital
- Goal oriented and a detailed planner, able to measure successes for the business and employees with a focus on effective follow up
- A people person with strong influencing and communicational skill
Does this sound like an opportunity that’s going to challenge you and one which will allow you to use your skills in an autonomous environment to really make an impact on business growth?
If you’d like to learn more about the position and journey the company are on, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.