International Sales Manager - Drinks
Global Brands is the leading independent drinks brand development business, which owns, markets, and distributes an enviable collection of products across the RTD, spirits, premium soft drinks & craft mixers, and beer categories. Founded in 1997, our company continues to develop and diversify our offering. Our 17 brands are available in all retail channels domestically as well as in 60 countries internationally. We have the ambition to become the UK’s No.1 drinks company. Our Head Offices are based within our own award winning 4 star hotel – CASA– in Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire.
We are now seeking a highly experienced and well connected International Sales Manager to further develop our overseas markets, and to drive our continued growth.
Purpose of the job:
- To grow sales volume and profit with both existing and new customers across a range of international markets
- To identify brand growth opportunities by working with distributors and partners to agree distribution and rate of sale driving activity
- To execute all brands brilliantly
- To shape and influence joint business plans with key partners to invest appropriately in each brand and deliver long term, sustainable, market growth.
- To take the lead on market visits, reporting and business development.
- High performing individual with 5+ years Commercial Experience, working with International Markets (preference for drinks brands experience)
- Proven track record in developing and delivering growth plans
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to build compelling customer proposals
- Focussed on delivering results and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Familiar and comfortable with regular overseas business travel
Global Brands is based within our own luxury four star hotel. Thus this gives our employees access to our extensive conferencing facilities, restaurants and bars for entertaining clients and developing relationships. It can also be a comfortable location for sales people to stay if they are not permanently based near the office.
We work on real time recruitment in this fast paced industry, thus we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received a sufficient number of applications, so we advise you to submit an early application.
WE SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE ALL OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS IN-HOUSE. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY CALLS OR ENQUIRIES.