Senior Brand Manager
Job Type: Senior Brand Manager
Salary: £50,000 – 55,000 + Bonus + Good Pension Contribution
Location: Central London – Office
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Drinks (Alcohol/ Spirits)
Are you an experienced Brand Manager looking to make the step up to Senior?
Do you want to work in one of if not these best offices in the UK?
Do you want to join an FMCG Market leader?
This company is one of the TOP 5 internationally in their field. The company are big name within international alcohol. They are looking for a new Senior Brand Manager to join their team. The company are hugely successful, profitable and have a fantastic reputation. The company culture is sociable, collaborative and also very driven. The company are looking for someone who is looking to commit long term and as such this an opportunity to look after one of their flagship brands.
- Take full brand, budget and P&L ownership for a popular well-known brand portfolio
- Work on brand strategies – yearly, 3 yearly
- Encourage brand growth across the board – National and Internationally (largely UK & USA)
- Use syndicated research agencies (Nielsen – ideally) of brands/ category analysis – to report, analyse brand growth/ consumer engagement
- Develop, manage and execute Brand Activation (POS, experiential, BTL toolkits)
- Regularly meet with agencies to strategise on brand/ marketing changes
- Have accountability for brand and brand budget growth
- Develop quarterly business/ brand reviews
- Engage stakeholders/ communicate effectively
You will have:
- 5+ years brand management (FMCG/ alcohol ideally or soft drinks)
- An understanding/ appreciation or interest in the professional alcohol market/ industry
- Experience working across the full marketing mix
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Strong conceptual, creative and innovative ideas
- Syndicated research experience (Kantar/ Nielsen/ Dunnhumby etc)
- Competency in professional FMCG brand growth
This is a top role within a great business – if you’re looking for a move or tempted to hear more. It would definitely be worth applying…
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.