Trade Marketing Manager - West Berkshire Brewery
The West Berkshire Brewery (WBB) was founded in 1995 as one of the first in the new wave of micro-breweries. They are currently in a period of fast and transformational change as it establishes a new outsourced packaging business; moves into its new site and completes the installation of one of the pre-eminent micro-breweries in the UK; continues to grow beer sales at home and abroad; and looks to quickly build a pub estate.
This is an exciting phase of the Company’s development and to help build and establish processes and controls that will lead to enhanced scalability, the Company is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager to support the Head of Marketing and Trade Sales team.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial team who are passionate about their business and about their products and work hard for one another.
- Provide full support for the Trade Sales team and Pub Operations Manager. Take responsibility for shaping and delivering the trade and pub marketing plans.
- Assist the company’s own pubs with marketing initiatives and support.
- Take responsibility for POS distribution and stock control as well as assisting the Head of Marketing with the design and budget when necessary.
- Liaise with the Production and Logistics team regarding available products.
- Plan and attend trade and consumer events with the support of the Sales and Marketing teams. Be a Brand Ambassador for WBB at events and network with industry contacts to grow brand awareness.
- Take responsibility for Trade activation plans and ensure results of this are positive for the brand and deliver return on investment.
- Monitor and review marketing activity to provide in-depth analysis, insight and findings to the Head of Marketing.
You will have:
- A Business or Marketing Degree/Qualifications e.g. CIM or IDM preferred, as well as 2-5 years industry experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the UK Trade market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple teams.
- Creative ability and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills.
- Clear passion and a positive attitude.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.