CRM Marketing Manager
My client are recruiting for a CRM Marketing Manager to join their team in Tyne and Wear. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within the B2C Direct Marketing sector and managing internal CRM. They will also be used to heading up a team and be highly commercial.
My client are a leading B2C organisation in Tyne and Wear.
Reporting to the Marketing director, the key responsibilities of the CRM Marketing Manager are to drive all the direct marketing activities, both on and offline, to the company's B2C audience. You will be responsible for targeting new and existing customers as well as driving brand and sales for the commercial team.
The successful CRM Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- A strong background in a Direct Marketing role targeting a B2C audience
- Creating and implementing the Direct marketing strategy for the year to drive customer retention and conversion
- Confident working with traditional and digital marketing tools - email, print etc.
- Strong IT skills - able to manage the customer CRM system (SalesForce experience would be advantageous)
- Managing the direct marketing budget
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, working on several projects as any given time
- Previous experience in managing a team and string leadership skills
Excellent opportunity with salary up to £35k DOE plus benefits