Supply Chain Manager – Equipment
Managing a team of six, this new supply chain role will create, develop and maintain Equipment, Parts and Consumable strategies, whilst supporting and delivering great customer service, cost control and business growth.
- Manage and drive supplier relationships to ensure a highly capable and cost effective inbound cost controls and efficiencies through effective supply chain operational and planning processes meeting appropriate quality, service and sustainability standards.
- Manage and review all Equipment, Parts and Consumable supply chain activities from planning to delivery to satisfy both internal and external customer requirements.
- Take ownership for equipment and spare parts availability and inventory management, including implementation of effective demand forecasting and supply planning processes with key stakeholder groups and KPI’s.
- Manage logistic planning and management with freight providers to optimise inbound service levels at most competitive cost, which meets service, quality and availability needs.
- Drive continuous improvement ensuring supply chain activities adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and compliance to UCC standards reducing current manual labour tasks and data analysis burdens.
- Provide range management support to reduce complexity and drive efficiencies, including implementation of effective equipment and parts onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Engage and deliver cross functional projects; working closely with other supplier facing teams: Procurement and Sustainability; Technical and Sales functions to meet company goals and financials.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven operational supply chain manager within in a fast moving and complex business.
- High leadership ability, with an adaptive style and able to develop and motivate teams.
- Sound commercial focus, understanding the impact of actions on the bottom line.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude and a commitment to seeing things through to delivery.
- Strong analytical and organisational skill set, able to plan, prioritise and execute methodically.
- Proactive Self-starter, able to operate at a tactical and strategic level within a business.
- Adopts Change Champion stance, drives performance through a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills to gain traction and buy-in on actions required
- Power user of Microsoft office and business systems.
- Flexible approach to work and hours, with occasional travel within and outside the UK.
Salary: Up to £45k + Pension + 25 days Holiday + other Company Benefits