Senior National Account Manager - Grocery & Online
Global Brands is the leading independent drinks brand development business, which owns, markets, and distributes an enviable collection of products across the RTD, spirits, premium soft drinks & craft mixers, and beer categories. Founded in 1997, our company continues to develop and diversify our offering. Our 17 brands are sold in 55 countries worldwide. We have the ambition to become the UK’s No.1 drinks company. Our Head Offices are based within our own award winning 4 star hotel – CASA– in Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire.
The Senior National Account Manager will work within the off-trade business unit, specialising in Grocery and Online. Reporting into the Director of Sales, the role will focus primarily on developing, directing and implementing a sales strategy exceed business expectations with key National customers and through new business development.
Preferably you will have already gained experience and achieved success within the off trade drinks business. You will have a strong commercial track record with demonstrable results, coupled with a desire to further develop your career within our industry. Existing, proven, commercial skills will thus be essential alongside a natural ability to build relationships. Ideally you will be located in the East Midlands, Yorkshire or North West regions.
- Minimum of 7 years Off Trade experience
- Commercial acumen gained in account management sales positions
- The ability to execute at point of purchase brilliantly
- Well-developed Presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Experience of the alcohol category an advantage
- Motivated to succeed within a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willing to push the boundaries, someone who learns rapidly and moves at pace
- Ability to analyse data, turn this into insight and implement appropriate actions
- Confident and knowledgeable when communicating at all stakeholder levels both internal and external
- Able to build strong relationships within all levels of an organisation
- Understands category management and how to use it for profitable benefit
Competitive salary with bonus package, Company Car, Pension, Private Health Cover, Laptop, phone & packages to support efficiency in the role.
Global Brands Ltd is unique in that its Head Office is housed within the group's own luxury 4 star hotel in Chesterfield, and candidates for this role would ideally be based within an hour’s commute.
We work on real time recruitment in this fast paced industry, thus we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received a sufficient number of applications, so we advise you to submit an early application.
WE SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE ALL OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS IN-HOUSE. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY CALLS OR ENQUIRIES.