International National Account Manager
Job Title: International National Account Manager
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance & benefits
Location: North West
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate across food and drink? This is your opportunity to work for a blue chip organisation based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
You will strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth. As the International National Account Manager you will be responsible for developing new business within South Africa or Asia markets. You will generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional plans within the region. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive team to develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness across branded and private label products, breaking into new markets.
You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with the marketing and buying department. You will work alongside the National Account Controller and support in the International strategic company objectives and implement detailed customer plans breaking into a new international market across South Africa or Asia. As the International NAM you will ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved, working from their head office in the heart of the North West. This brilliant opportunity offers a great long term career opportunity, excellent development and training and the ability to work for a global FMCG company with rewarding benefits and a great culture who promote a collaborative and supporting environment.
For this role you must be a driven, passionate International NAM, Country Manager or Export Manager, who is looking for their next career move working with a major blue chip organisation with hands on experience launching new products within South Africa or Asia. This exciting opportunity will focus on either region depending on your expertise. You must have FMCG International Account Management experience ideally within Food or Drink however not essential. We are looking for the right attitude, passion, drive and commercial acumen with proven experience breaking into new marketing and working in a challenging environment.
- Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Launch a portfolio of products across multi channels within an international market
- Develop new business, manage product launches and promotional activities.
- Manage a portfolio of branded and private label products.
- Implement account management processes such as sales forecasting, price maintenance and contract management.
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio.
- Implement company strategic objectives.
- Implement, review and revise customer plans to drive account success.
- Represent the company with external stakeholders.
- Work in a cross functional environment specifically marketing and buying department.
- Develop account plans to increase new business opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- International account management experience preferably in the Grocery/Food industry
- Proven experience launching products in either South Africa or Asia markets
- Commercial experience within retail channels
- Graduate calibre
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business on international scale
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com