National Accounts Manager
- Work for an exciting €1 billion turnover food manufacturing group.
- Join at the launch of brands that are new to the UK.
- Premium products targeted at quality retail multiples.
Join this €1bn turnover food manufacturing group as it strives to become the market leader in multiple categories. Already very well established in 60 countries the group is about to launch its branded ranges in the UK to complement their existing own-label business. This new appointment has been created to add the commercial drive necessary to achieve listings in target retailers.
The role of National Accounts Manager:
Although a pioneering role, you will benefit from the company’s established own-label supply channel into most major UK retailers as well as a considerable investment in market research and product sampling. The key result drivers for success in this role are:
- Work with the Marketing Director to create and implement a market entry plan.
- Identify and approach target retailers, constantly evolving the proposition.
- Drive the process of meetings, sampling, proposals and trials in order to achieve listings.
- Control and drive range selling to maximise the business potential of each customer.
- Regularly feedback on progress and market information.
This role is likely to require attendance at the Wiltshire office three days a week.
The person for this National Account Manager’s role:
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager with a successful track record of selling branded food ranges to multiple grocery buyers.
- At least 3 years of experience as a National Accounts Manager in a branded food or drinks business.
- Experience dealing with major grocery retailers.
- A proven track record of opening new accounts, securing new listings and range reviews.
- Astute negotiation skills.
- A determined character with a proven track record of achievement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Numerate and IT literate.
The successful candidate will enjoy a high-profile role within an ambitious fast-paced business along with a package that will fully reward achievement.
To apply please email email@example.com or call Saul Bainton on 01275 813000
Closing date for applications Monday 31 December
Job reference: SBB/21184
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.