FINANCE ASSISTANT – PART TIME
Finance Assistant – Part Time
Non-Food Consumer Goods – Gift, Toy, Games
Salary DOE – Fantastic Benefits
Home Based with one or two days a week in the London Office
My client is a young and ambitious business that has seen fantastic growth over the years. They have expanded from a UK sales business to now exporting across the World. They have a fantastic culture; the team is enthusiastic and creative and work hard to achieve the company’s goals. Due to growth they are now looking to add to the team a part time Finance Assistant.
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Finance with the following but not exclusively:
- Sales Invoicing
- Credit control – liaising with customers
- Monthly overhead summaries
- Month end reporting
- Liaising with warehouse regarding stock
- Reconciling staff expenses
- Monitoring P&L expenditure and liaising with other department heads to review spend vs budget
- Bookkeeping for US subsidiary
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is part qualified and looking for a part time position where they can continue their learning. To be considered for the position it would be ideal if you had the following experience:
- Two years’ experience in a finance or book keeping role
- Experience working in a manufacturing or consumer goods environment
- Understanding of stock processes
- Experience of SAP Business One
- Knowledge of Sage 50
On offer for this exciting position is the chance to work for a fast growing company with a fun and energetic culture.
Please forward your CV today to hear more.