Global Account Controller
This is a new and exciting sales leadership role taking full business unit responsibility for developing and growing across all markets two global brands, this hands-on position will lead from the front by influencing key head-office relationships by delivering compelling growth business plans to become the category partner for everything coffee.
- Develop a best in class senior global contact strategy across all major areas for two global brands which includes responsibility for Coffee procurement, Supply Chain, Sustainability, QA, Coffee training, category and Insight.
- Lead, from a senior perspective all commercial tenders and make sure all areas of the Business Unit feed in to maximise the quality and effectiveness of all submissions.
- Deliver with the team, best in class commercial management, to include, continual reviews of all processes, evolving the ways of working on coffee procurement and pricing across the world.
- Drive business development opportunities across the world and within UCC’s “Total Coffee Solution” to include, coffee, machines, maintenance and side products.
- Manage and develop direct reports to strengthen team capability and resilience to deliver all budgeted KPI’s across Europe.
- Work in partnership to develop relationships with UCC’s International team to maximize all opportunities across Asia.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- High achieving Controller with proven background in managing large and complex accounts in the Food & Drink arena.
- Significant exposure to premium branded FMCG, with own-label experience.
- Evidence of implementing JBP’s, creating business strategy and achieving individual and team goals and targets.
- Flexible ability to influence and present at Board level across different cultures and levels.
- Charismatic leader with effective interpersonal skills, who sets a clear vision and deliverables.
- Possesses strong commercial and analytic skills, who interrogates data to draw effective solutions.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of commodity buying and quality management.
- Enjoys working collaboratively and within a dynamic and (geographically) dispersed team.
- Regular travel outside of the UK.
Salary: Up to £75k + Bonus + Company Car + 25 days holiday + Pension + other Company benefits.