National Account Manager
National Account Manager - FMCG
Global Beauty Company
A fantastic opportunity for a high-potential Sales individual has arisen to join a leading FMCG / beauty business which is rapidly growing and expanding in the industry. This role will be managing one of the largest and most strategic accounts in the business which will give you great exposure and autonomy.
The client is actively looking for future Senior National Account Managers for specific leading customers, who can help them to drive sales through their portfolio of amazing brands.
You will be responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of your accounts through strategic planning and negotiation. You will have full P&L accountability of your customer / channel where you will lead joint business plans, NPD and promotions. You will work closely with the existing customers and work strategically to develop and grow the business.
- Sales/Account Management within FMCG
- Experience within the Beauty sector is desirable but not essential
- High Street / Grocery experience
- Team player with a collaborative approach, but comfortable with a level of ambiguity
- Experience managing / building JBPs
- Forecasting/Supply Chain experience
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Results focused
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective time management
- Inspiring and motivational leader/mentor
- Key stakeholder management
- Degree educated
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK without a visa sponsorship to be considered for this role.
In return we can promise quick career progression, good training opportunities, and a dynamic work environment in the heart of London.
Click on the apply now button for a full job description.