Business Development Executive
Showcase your On-Trade knowledge, promoting leading Lucozade Ribena Suntory soft drinks brands as a Business Development Executive for CPM. Salary £24,539 + bonus of up to £4,800 per annum + company car . Apply today to add a little fizz to your career!
Ideal Location: Bristol BS1
Territory covering: Bristol, Cardiff, Taunton, Exeter and surrounding areas
If you are passionate about the On Trade sector and want to play a role in the promoting and increasing sales of one of the UK's top 10 brands, then this would be a great career move for you.
What would I be doing as a Business Development Executive?
Our On-Trade Brand Ambassadors / Business Development Executives will cover city centres and surrounding areas, visiting on trade outlets (pubs, bars etc) promoting and educating staff on the iconic Lucozade Ribena Suntory products. Your passion for the products and ability to spot and act on every potential opportunity will ensure that sales are maximised in this growing and dynamic sector. You will be able to really own your territory, being responsible for finding new business opportunities as well as working together with existing customers to increase sales and availability of our products in order to achieve your targets.
Day to day our Business development Executives will be …
- Working for CPM visiting On-Trade outlets as the advocate for Lucozade Ribena Suntory products
- Training staff on the brands and offering innovative ways of serving them
- Placing social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter raising awareness of any upcoming promotions and events
- Using their On-Trade knowledge to create a bespoke plan for each outlet to make sure all potential sales are maximised
- Ensuring promotions are prominently featured in each on trade outlet and staff are aware of them and any incentives
- Negotiating additional chiller space and promotional material displays to help maximize sales
- Feeding back key competitor information and findings from your calls
- Attending regular team meetings where you can share your successes and learn from your colleagues, in a great 'one team' atmosphere.
Current CPM Brand Ambassadors have said they love their jobs because……
'I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too'
'Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do'
You would love this Business Development Executive job if you have
- The ambition to develop a sales career and represent such iconic brands
- Are passionate about the On-Trade sector and have experience of working in it
- Are excited about representing market leading brands
- The personality and skills to really make an impact, seizing every opportunity
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- A full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us?
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, CPM will give you unrivalled products and sales training and the support of a field manager who will help you develop yourself to be your very best. There are genuine progression opportunities both within CPM and Lucozade Ribena Suntory for talented individuals.
If so and you have experience of working in the on trade, or sales combined with a passion for this industry, and are happy to work up to a couple of evenings a week to tie in with key promotional events, please apply now. Re-energise your career today!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.