Area Sales Manager - Coffee
- Ethically Sourced, Organic Coffee
- Dynamic & Expanding Organisation
- Great Company to Progress Your Career
The Role: Based in the North West area, the successful Area Sales Manager (Coffee) will be both managing exiting account relationships and prospecting for new business sales opportunities within independent cafes, restaurants, garden centres and pubs.
The Company: Established for over a century, this well-respected coffee organisation is now looking to expand their sales team in the North West region. They sell a portfolio of coffee machines along with high quality coffee beans, and now seek a new Area Sales Manager to join their team.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You could have a track record of selling food or drinks into the HORECA sector, or experience of B2B account management in another sales field.
- Excellent relationship building skills and plenty of self-motivation are required
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £26,000 - £32,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location: North West
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.