UK Distribution Channel Manager
- Creating commercial policy to be deployed in a network of electrical wholesalers.
- Managing the electrical wholesale channel managing RS Components, Rexel, CEF etc.
- Develop the distribution strategy to ensure the network of distributors both online / offline and omnichannel are able to deliver the value proposition to the channel customers.
- Define back office processes for channel policy and channel support tools.
About the Company:
- A global energy management specialist with operations in over 100 countries, involved in the provision of mechanical and electrical infrastructure to commercial, industrial and government sector clients.
- Their focus is on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, and they are passionate about delivering real innovative solutions to their customers.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must have strong experience in drafting and creating a commercial policy.
- You will have experience in managing electrical wholesale accounts such as Rexel, CEF, RS Components etc.
- You will be used to managing £multimillion accounts and be adept at communication with a high profile account base.
- You will have experience in a distribution channel management role.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Uncapped bonus
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.