Category Insight Analyst
Storck is a family-owned business, for more than 100 years they have had one major goal: to produce delicious confectionery, across the world, that makes people’s lives a little brighter! People all over the world love buying Storck products because they are a wonderful combination of indulgence and pleasure. With a brand portfolio that includes, Bendicks, Knoppers, Werther’s Original, Toffifee, merci and Riesen.
- Assisting the Category & Insight Manager in the production and presentation of reports to the Management Team
- Interrogate the various data sources ( IRI / Kantar / EPOS etc.) to become the Confectionery category expert, understanding key players and key trends
MARKETING TEAM SUPPORT:
- Analysis of all brand marketing activity e.g. TV advertising to evaluate the efficacy and effectiveness and guide future activity
- Support the Marketing team in the yearly planning process through provision of data and insight
SALES TEAM SUPPORT:
- Supporting Category & Insight Manager and sales teams in preparation of category selling stories that will engage our retail customers
You will have a minimum 2:1 honours degree and be looking for your second job. The ideal candidate will ideally have worked at a well-known Consumer goods business, (in either sales or marketing) or within a data agency and will have the ability to show strong analytical skills. A proven capability within Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Advanced Excel. This is an ideal second role which could lead your career into Brand Marketing, Sales or Category Management. Are you a person with a high level of numeracy and an analytical mind, if so, please contact our recruitment partner, Nicky Stapleton by submitting your cv in word format quoting reference number 6727/16gj.
All direct and 3rd party CVs will be sent to Nicky at Veritas Partnership Ltd.