Regional Sales Manager
- To maintain and increase sales within your geographical territory – BH, PO & SO postcodes -ensuring that your sales targets are reached and exceeded.
- To establish, maintain and expand your customer base through research of your area, prospective telephone calling and cold calling to identify new leads and sales opportunities
- Communicating regularly with existing customers to inform them about new products and promotions.
About the Company:
- The UK's largest kitchen furniture, appliance, sinks, taps and ancillary kitchen products supplier, to the independent kitchen specialist sector.
- Distributing a wide variety of household name brands as well as manufacturing of a range of kitchen furniture.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- As an experienced Furniture or Kitchen Sales Professional you will be adept at sales and growing business as well as an excellent relationship builder.
- You may be showroom based currently, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step into external sales.
- You will be able to work unsupervised out on the road conducting visits and work on your own initiative.
- Basic Salary: £18,000pa
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission, OTE £35,000pa
- Company car + other benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.