A leading food manufacturing business that have a goal to delight and nourish consumers across the globe with products people enjoy and feel better about. They are proud to provide their customers with the expertise, insights and know-how they need to deliver products that people enjoy and feel better about consuming.
They understand the science of taste and apply their insights into taste with their food technology expertise and advanced culinary knowledge to help their customers create innovative and unique food and beverage products.
A trusted supplier to the world’s leading food companies, due to their wide range of expertise in every food and beverage field – including R&D, sensory, culinary, regulatory and food safety.
This is a crucial position that provides leadership and direction to the engineering maintenance department. The core focus for this role is to ensure a coherent strategy is adopted to ensure equipment and facilities maintenance is completed to a high standard ensuring machine availability is maximised and all compliance standards are met at all times.
A multi-faceted role, there will be a good mix of project management, process improvement, installation of machinery and the management & implementation of corrective actions to ensure maximum output is achieved.
Requirements for this role include:
• Electrical or mechanical relevant Trade qualification, diploma or degree.
• Experience working in a supervisory/leadership role, specifically within food manufacturing.
• The ability to identify and resolve problems.
• Knowledgeable in Maintenance best practice and CMMS systems to assist in delivering same.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft programs Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good technical analysis ability and proficient in report writings.
• Fully proficient in interpreting CAD drawings, for electrical, mechanical and facilities applications.