Another newly created role due to growth plans!
The Category team is expanding again for this leading FMCG business who leading brands and are looking for an experienced and talented Category professional. The objective of the role is to gain wider listings, extended distribution, improved shelf space, better shelf blocking/positions, all with the aim of increasing the brand share and profitability.
Reporting in to the Category Lead, you will lead the development of category strategies and plans to help drive growth for the brands and category whilst working with the account team to manage and deliver category and range reviews to ensure the company objectives are met.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience working in a Category / Insight type role within an FMCG organisation
- Familiar with using market data such as Kantar, Nielsen IRI
- Market research, including qualitative and quantitative data
- Highly proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
- Good project management, able to handle concurrent projects with a wide range of stakeholders, and balance time and resources effectively
- Influencing, including influencing using data and research to influence commercial teams
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.