Revenue Growth Manager
Our client is a fast growing, highly focused FMCG business with a number of vibrant and attractive brands, they are an employer of choice within the North. Group sales have multiplied greatly in recent years and their core brand continues to grow at an impressive pace. They are passionate about their business and the role they play in its success. Due to expansion plans a brand new role has been created for a Revenue Growth Manager to join the team.
- Generate the 1-3 Year Business Revenue Growth Plans across UKP & OOH routes to market
- Prioritise commercial spend to ensure we are set up to succeed by recommending where to play, with whom and with which shopper segments to maximise ROI
- Develop effective pack, pricing and promotional plans that leverage consumer insight, balance internal and retailer KPIs, while accounting for competitor strategies. Deliver this across, retailer and consumer stakeholders.
- Own the creation and implementation of the Pricing and Promotional approval structure for the Commercial teams to operate within
- Model volume and financial implications of different strategic options across pack, price, promotion – advising for existing and innovation launches.
- Work with sales and brand teams to execute the strategy and co-ordinate the management of risk and opportunity. Develop and execute contingency plans to course correct; leveraging mix.
- Analyse, understand and share with key stakeholders promotional performance for key campaigns and channels, with recommendations for the commercial teams to execute
- Experience working in a strategic and analytical commercial / finance role with a background in FMCG. Exposure to category, finance and marketing is beneficial.
- The successful candidate will have a track record for delivering measurable business growth.
- High performer with a minimum 5 years FMCG experience
- Broad exposure to the different UK channels is beneficial
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .