Commercial Marketing Manager
Job Type: Commercial Marketing Manager
Salary: £85,000 - £87,500
Location: Central London
Sector/Industry: FMCG/ Food/ Import/ Exports
Are you looking to join a major international food business and play a pivotal role in their growth within Great Britain?
Do you love a level of autonomy and freedom over your desk?
Are you able to motivate a team?
Our client is a leading name within FMCG. They are looking to develop their business growth within Great Britain. This will be done through a mix of insight, strategy and tactical business relationships. The market in this field is worth £11 billion internationally and they already have existing growth within GB and they’re looking to capitalise on that.
Working alongside the international board frequent travel may be involved. To Europe (15-20%) for a couple of days at a time. There is a small agile team that needs a leader. This team will sit across sales but largely marketing tasked with brand and company growth in to businesses (B2B).
- Lead annual strategic plans for retail, foodservice and B2B channels
- Develop an effective network with relevant UK customers
- Lead & manage a high performing team
- Lead the delivery of quality services to promote growth in client companies.
- Implementation of all sectoral strategies relevant to the market
You will have:
- Five + years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven management experience operating in European markets.
- Experience of identifying and effectively managing staff.
- An understanding of best practice marketing at international level.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Large budget and project management experience
- Sector relevant marketing experience, e.g. food, drink, horticulture
- European language skills advantageous
The company are looking for a driven, passionate and successful strategic marketer. Someone who is able to lead teams and dominate a National market place. This individual will be skilled in the implementation of tailored strategy for B2B growth.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.