Key Accounts Manager – Leading Foodservice Plant Based Nutrition brands
PH1084 – Key Accounts Manager – Leading Foodservice Plant Based Nutrition brands
REWARDS: 30-40K Basic Salary, 45K OTE, Car allowance and full benefits package
- Midlands – Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Stoke, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby
- M62 Corridor – Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds
- North East and Scotland – Newcastle, Sunderland, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Unique opportunity to join a new innovative company working with established Foodservice brands
We are an exciting and innovative company leading the way in the plant based nutrition sector.
Our portfolio consists of some of the leading brands in our category across the UK and we currently hold relationships with the leading retailers and Foodservice distributors across the UK.
As an organisation we really are genuinely international.
Our brands are recognisable in almost all European countries and we pride ourselves on our continual innovation.
We fully appreciate the importance of the OOH and Foodservice sector and our product range is varied and relevant to all foodservice channels.
Whether you are a contract caterer, pub group, restaurant group, healthcare establishment or education establishment, our products are likely to be a core part of your menu planning and food purchasing requirements.
We are seeking to attract vibrant, passionate Foodservice professionals to support with developing and promoting our brands within Foodservice on a regional level.
This position involves account management and business development of key Foodservice accounts across a geographical area.
These Foodservice accounts may be wholesale or end user based.
Part of the position is focussing on developing relationships with the depots of Foodservice wholesalers, both National and Regional.
At the same time you will be influential in identifying and managing key Foodservice end users in your area, both multisite and large independent high volume clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative and growing company with excellent career prospects and a fantastic company ethos and culture.
We are ideally seeking to speak to proven sales professionals with experience selling into the foodservice and catering sector.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales to the Foodservice sector.
- Candidates with experience working for Foodservice Manufacturers are of strong interest.
- Candidates may also be from a background within Foodservice wholesale seeking to progress their careers with a leading Foodservice manufacturer.
- Candidates must be passionate about Food and Nutrition, and vibrant, dynamic team players.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales and marketing professionals across the Foodservice sector.
Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.
All applicants send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org