Junior Brand & Content Manager
- Junior Brand & Content Manager
- Based Berkshire, flexible working available and expectation c3-4 days in office
- £35-45k (dependent on experience) plus 12% bonus opportunity & strong benefits package
We are currently recruiting a Junior Brand & Content Manager role for a major Global Consumer Products player. Recognised as a Great Place to Work, this organisation commits to their people; proving superb working environment, strong training & development; and phenomenal career opportunities whether locally or globally. Operating within the local (UK) market you will be working on one of their heritage brands (worth c£35m RSV) within a team of 4 operating on this Brand.
In addition, you also being part of the Digital Marketing team where you would be responsible for Content management across all brands within their portfolio. This is a fantastic role and one where you will be able to build profile quickly within the business across the Marketing team with regular involvement with each Brand Head.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Develop and implement the brand planning process and activation to ensure successful adaptation to changing environmental pressures and business needs, to guarantee financial objectives are met
- Monitor brand performance on ongoing basis and manage marketing budget for assigned brand. Propose activity to maximise strengths / opportunities and address threats / weaknesses
- Support identified Brand initiatives to increase the level of Brand Engagement with Retail Customers
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with Key Stakeholders in support functions
- Content management coordination in conjunction with Marketing Leads approval for all brands
- Packaging artwork creation and coordination with agencies to replicate master artwork with design agencies/Global team/replication agencies.
What we are looking for –
- Education to degree level or a marketing qualification
- 1-2 years brand management experience gained in FMCG or Consumer Goods
- Fast learner and proactive mind-set.
- An ability to work autonomously approach
- Understanding of Digital content and/ or artwork creation - experience preferred
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: 8/15191/7and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com
Accessible from Buckinghamshire /Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey / Wiltshire / Oxfordshire / Hampshire
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website