Brand Manager – Bristol
Our Client is a premium business that are #1 in their sector that are currently looking to expand and reach a previously un-targeted market. For this, they looking for a talented Brand Manager to help re-brand and launch a campaign to reach this market. This is an excellent opportunity to join growing company that is passionate about their product to lead the Marketing department.
- Manage brand guidelines, marketing plan & Social media strategy.
- Develop online marketing strategies, including social media platforms, to increase company presence in an undeveloped market
- Work closely with production and NPD teams
- Support business partners with online, social media, advertising and POS.
- Travel as required to industry specific expos
- Experience in foodservice sector or the health and beauty sector
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful marketing campaigns
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Strong organisational and communication skills with ability to recommend, manage and review budget spend
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in market and experience of working with branded products
£45k + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.