Net Revenue Manager - Super Brand
Our client has a brilliant brand with a fabulous vision of the future. To maintain this leadership position, they are seeking to appoint a high calibre Net Revenue Manager working in a team responsible for strategy through to in-market implementation of a key growth enabler for the brand. The team has responsibility for strategic pricing (including Pack Price Architecture), in-store promotional strategy and optimising Trade Terms investments with retail customers. Essentially, growing the revenue & profit pools for the Frozen categories in which the business operates and optimising their share of it.
They are looking for an ambitious and talented individual to work on key NRM business reporting and commercial pack / price / promo strategies, whilst leveraging close working relationships with the Sales, Marketing and commercial Finance teams. You will be part of a 6-person cross-functional cross-category NRM team.
Good career roadmaps exist for future moves into Sales, Finance, Category management or Marketing roles, in which success will rely on all strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial flair and P&L / analytical firepower.
In this role you will:
- Support the NRM team in the development of the 1-3-year Revenue Strategy and operational plans, generating short & longer-term revenue initiatives that deliver against business, brand and customer targets (share, sales, profit, and sales/KG).
- Act as a central point to bring together all key NRM data from a wide range of sources and systems
- Build on and populate a suite of NRM specific tools and use the outputs with the NRM and wider teams to generate initial insight and directions
- Establish management information and reporting solutions that provide visibility of progress versus NRM plan and KPIs
- Design and maintain an appropriate suite of reports that can guide the commercial teams and help budget owners feel and demonstrate real accountability for delivery.
- Support in building a clearly defined strategy including optimal price plans based on a detailed understanding of; price elasticity, curves, ladders & consumer willingness to pay.
- Provide data and insight to develop optimal promotional guidelines annually and refresh quarterly
- Create a clear pack strategy linked to shopper behaviour, retailer priorities, and sku profitability to deliver shopper, retailer & revenue benefit.
- Review, design and implement a mix management plan across the portfolio
- Ensure the commercial plans are executed with sound Net Revenue Management principles, governance and Ways of Working
- Build collaborative relationships with Sales, Marketing, Category Dev and Insights teams
- Use a suite of KPIs to partner the Sales and Marketing teams in the delivery of the NRM plans
- Support the front-line Sales teams with trade sell-ins relating to pack / price / promo initiatives.
To be a success in this role you:
- Will have 3+ years in commercial role (MS&P/NRM, sales, finance, category or similar) with P&L responsibility, with knowledge of pricing disciplines and tools (strategic pricing, promo, PPA).
- Will be well versed in the demands of a commercial / consumer environment and have a track record of delivering results.
- Will have the ability to review complex data and identify key issues from a wide range of data sources and make clear recommendations to change the NRM & commercial plans.
- Have experience using internal and external data sets to generate insights and drive action.
- Have a strong understanding of the P&L, the factors driving this and ways to positively influence the commercial delivery.
- Ability to understand core commercial levers and how these drive decisions.
- Ability to act as a commercial consultant and decision maker across the wider business based on key analysis and data inputs.
- An understanding of the core elements of the commercial planning process and ways to influence and build this.
- Ability to translate data & insight into action orientated plans and strategy.
- Relationship Management & Influencing Skills.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships across a key stakeholders and business functions.
- Ability to engage stakeholders through strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a wider, multi-functional team.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.