Senior National Account Manager
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge to kick start 2019 look no further! Signature Career Management are looking for strong, driven Senior NAM talent to join a London based FMCG business.
In order to succeed in this environment, the ability to work with pace is imperative. Private label led with a brand offering, this role is all about generating new business – if you are tenacious enough to succeed, the rewards are phenomenal!
This is the perfect opportunity to put your skills to the test – the company are going from strength to strength and are looking for an energetic and determined individual to continue their success. This is your chance to be part of a market leading, award winning FMCG business.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, focused, ambitious and motivated. As SNAM you will be responsible for generating new contracts and work alongside purchasers to fulfil them. Experience with the “Top 4” grocery retailers is preferred but not necessary.
Key responsibilities include –
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships
- Assembling commercial presentations to deliver to individual customers
- Applying innovative sales technique to ensure added value and exceed targets
- Work with Category Insight Manager to analyse and draw insight on the latest trends within the category
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team ensure accurate forecasting and efficient delivery
The successful candidate –
- Evidenced ability to acquire new FMCG business
- Hands on account management in an FMCG setting
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a confident manner, always maintain a clear commitment to delivering business results
- Collaborative approach
- Strong presentation skills
- Articulate with a positive, confident “can do” attitude
The challenge in the role is huge – however the package really does evidence how well regarded their top sales talent is. Not for the faint hearted, only those with the determination and self-belief to deliver need apply
In the words of Richard Branson, “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later”
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.