Grocery National Account Manager
Job Title: Grocery National Account Manager
Salary: £45,000-£48,000 DOE
Sector/ Industry: FMCG
VAC – 24702
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager for one of the fastest growing independent snacking businesses in Europe and number one in their category.
If you are currently operating as a Grocery NAM in London, enjoy managing key accounts and are looking for more responsibility, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
My client launched over seven years ago from their living room and since then they have grown into one of the market leaders in their category. Their central London based office sees a team of over 30 people collaborate together for bigger and better ambitious plans.
The team are seeking a hard worker who is willing to get stuck in with all aspects of the business. You will be a proactive in managing their main Grocery accounts, predominantly focussed on Waitrose. If you are a hardworking individual with a go-getter personality and an ambitious drive to succeed within the FMCG market, please read on…
- Managing some of their Grocery accounts, predominantly Waitrose, Ocado, Morrison’s, Amazon
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across all internal and external functions
- Attend key customer meetings and negotiate the terms of an agreement
- Ensuring close of sale
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Successfully forecast, implement and analyse all promotional activity
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Full responsibility of JBP agreements
- Responsibility for customer P&L and internal profit management
- 2+ years sales experience
- Passion for retail and the snacking category
- Experience of working with Waitrose and Ocado
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at supply chain and store level
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience of sales data analysis
- Target driven and a self-starter
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus
- Laptop and phone provided
- 20 days holiday + BH
- People’s pension
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic dynamic team with a highly competitive salary and a great career path.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.