Graduate Account Executive
My Client in Central Newcastle are a global, B2B company who, due to growth, are looking for 2 Graduate Account Executives to join their team.
I am keen to speak to driven, tenacious graduates who are looking for a career within a successful organisation. Customer service or commercial experience would be advantageous but the client are looking for the right personality and drive from the right candidate.
My client are a global business with offices in Central Newcastle.
The key responsibilities of Graduate Account Executive is to respond to in-bound enquires from potential customers and promote the company's services to turn prospects into customers.
The successfully Graduate Account Executive will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Be degree educated but open to non- graduates with the right attitude and drive
- Be highly motivated, tenacious and want to progress in your career
- Comfortable speaking on the phone - a background in customer service/ sales would be adventagous but not essential
- Highly organised, able to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Strong time keeping skills - able to work to dead lines and to targets
- Be within commuting distance of office in Newcastle upon Tyne - on site parking available
For the Graduate Account Executive - Excellent progression opportunities with salary £19 - £21k DOE