National Account Manager
Are you a National Account Manager looking to work for an ambitious, forward thinking FMCG company? If you are then look no further! Based in Yorkshire, this food manufacturer is looking for a National Account Manager to come and join the hard working and fun sales team! They’re a sharp bunch, team spirited and a have a leader who is inspiring and very much leads form the front. It also helps if you have a good sense of humour!
If you are up for the challenge of looking after Top 4 Grocer accounts selling a variety of tasty Private Label food products, working for a company that are market leaders within the sector and who have an excellent reputation within the FMCG arena, then this might just take your fancy!
This food manufacturer invest in their employees, great ideas do happen and encourage challenge, influence and provide through leadership. Investment and growth are top of the agenda, demonstrating excellent numbers over the years and have a fantastic offering for personal growth and career development! What’s not to like?.... NOTHING! This is an AWESOME opportunity!
Culture is key and has been an integral part of their success. Run totally autonomously, you will be an entrepreneurial spirit in the business. A company that’s passionate about what they do which creates a great buzz around the place that’s infectious! The National Account Manager will have a home based contract and be required in the head office in Yorkshire a couple of times a week.
Responsibilities are as you would expect and include:
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Securing of new business and further distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management driving NPD
- Full P&L responsibility
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to progress your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Experienced in FMCG National Account Management, already operating across the Top 6 MULTs
- Passionate about Private Label, already having gained experience in working in a Private Label FMCG business
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers
- Highly numerate with P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
- Ambitious, passion for food, good commercial mindset!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.