Supply Chain Planner – French Speaker
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for… Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, The Supply Chain Planner (France) position is mainly responsible for managing French supply chain from end to end, but there is also some overlap with the UK and other International markets. The key responsibility of the role is providing excellent service to French retailers with minimum stock waste
- Build consensus forecasts and provide weekly forecast to all third parties;
- Re-examine sales data and adjust planning accordingly
- Constantly monitor shelf life of stock, and juggle the optimum service level v wastage
- Order Fulfilment -send orders to factory and all suppliers.
- Manage customer forecasts: confirm all the activities provided by sales and retailers
- Manage new projects
- Monitor daily orders
- Manage new product launches and delists
- Coordinate stock movements between warehouses, and stock pre-coding operation
- Work closely with third party logistics providers and target any stock issues.
- Communicate changes of collection days, follow-up late arrivals.
- Demand and negotiate quotes for deliveries to new depots, tariffs, extra services etc
- Respond to customer demands – explain shorts, delivery issues, systems issues etc.
- Warn customers of shorts and offer to reorganise deliveries where possible.
- Negotiate concessions
Analysis & reporting
- Daily, weekly & monthly updates:
- Provide service level recaps including analysis of volume fluctuations, promotional uplift
- French logistics costs: provide estimate to Finance every month
- Forecast accuracy analysis
You may currently be based in Europe and looking to relocate to England or already living within a reasonable travelling distance of our Bishop Stortford site, or be prepared to move close to it.
So, if you feel you’ve got what is takes to make a success in this International supply chain planning role, including the ability to speak fluently in both French and English, please contact Nicky Stapleton or Mike Gorman or Email your CV in word format quoting ref 3049/111gj
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details