Business Development Manager - FMCG Wine Importer
Business Development Manager – FMCG Wine Importer
£30,000 - £35,000 plus competitive commission & package
Want to work with a growing, progressive, forward-thinking company and exciting and range of award-winning wines!?
We are looking for an experienced wine sales professional to build & maintain existing customer relationships and develop significant new business across the premium on and independent off-trade sectors.
- To grow sales, distribution & visibility within an account base of on-trade & independent retail accounts
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Director to develop and execute a regional business plan
- Deliver brand education & training to suppliers, retailer and consumer
- Weekly reporting of results, key successes and competitor activity
- Attend monthly meetings, presenting to line manager
- Achieve/exceed turnover, Gross Profit and profitability targets by gaining new accounts and developing a portfolio of established customers.
- WSET level 3 is essential
- Previous experience of at least 2+ years in sales for a wine company
- A proven track record of sales to restaurants, hotels and independent retailers (ideally in the territory) and an ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Results-driven and happy to embrace full accountability for the role.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present well and confidently across all levels
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com