Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with a widely recognised international food brand partnering their search for a talented and creative brand manager.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the creative direction of the brand with direct responsibility for NPD and brand strategy.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
- Anticipating competitor threats and holding a strong understanding of relevant key market movements - including consumer, category, competitor and grocery.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the portfolio allocated.
- Producing a three year strategic plan and development of annual brand plans.
- Creating and managing a NPD pipeline for the brand, with responsibility of new product launches.
- Management of relevant budgets.
- Distribute key sales and brand health performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring both support the brands objectives and plans.
- Working with the wider marketing team to support the team objectives.
- Demonstrate a customer centric approach in all communications and be outwardly aligned with company values.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Brand Manager, you must possess the following;
- An accomplished marketeer with exposure to the full marketing mix.
- A background within FMCG/ Food desirable although not essential.
- Target driven.
- Ideally a Marketing degree / CIM.
- The ability to plan your own workload effectively.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience of presenting.
- A high degree of business and commercial acumen.
- A good financial understanding with an understanding of sales and profit drivers.
- A focused mindset and a positive attitude.
In return for your role as Brand Manager you will receive a salary between £30,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience, company bonus, competitive company pensions, life assurance, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.