Head of E-Comm Supply Chain Operations
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Operations with my client a rapidly growing, start up business based in Shoreditch. The manufacture high end products distribute globally through stockists and partnerships.
As the Head of Operations you'll be joining a dynamic, fast changing environment, you'll need to be flexible and take full ownership of the operation in this newly created role. There is scope to grow a team beneath you and management of various projects including a new system implementation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and improving the e-commerce and wholesale operation including fulfillment
- Manage the end to end supply chain from factory to the customer
- Project Manage sourcing and implementing a new ERP system
- Set up and manage a future third party logistics system for wholesale
- Look at implementing 'Kanban' stock management
- Recruiting and hiring new staff into the Operations team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Experience in selecting and implementing a ERP system
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Experience in a high growth/start up environment highly advantageous
- Proven experience working in an Operations/Fulfillment role