Category Insight Analyst - Sustainable Food Producer
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are currently working with a client who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a great place to work. Their people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
They are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through market leading brands. They are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
They recently opened a new manufacturing facility at their factory in the North East. This is the first of their £150m investment(s) which will also include a £7m new R&D facility enabling them to provide the innovative new products and capacity they need to grow to become a $1bn business.
The purpose of this role is to identify, analyse and articulate the current market trends in an ever growing category. The Category Insight Analyst will report directly to the Category Insights Manager who together will be responsible for analysing key business questions such as the ‘what?’ and the ‘why?’, to help the business make more informed decisions on the future direction of the category. This role is part of the Category Management team who play an integral role in driving the strategic direction for the Company, to reach their goal of becoming a $1bn business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in a Business Studies or similar subject
- Excellent numerical ability
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation
- A working knowledge FMCG industry and/or working with IRI, Kantar, Nielsen would be advantageous.
- All round commercial business acumen
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet