Export Sales Executive
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a profitable, successful and ethical business with an international outlook.
- The company has an opening within its international sales team which will focus on the commercial management of distributors, maintaining the relationship and developing sales of key FMCG brands.
- The role is office-based and will work out of the company offices in Surrey (GU14 7NL).
- Suitable candidates will live within a commutable distance of the office.
- Our client is a growing and market-leading, branded FMCG business with strong ethics and an excellent reputation in its industry.
- Continued development of Export Sales is a priority for the business.
- The business will put together a package ultimately designed to attract their preferred candidate.
- It is expected that the salary will be between £35,000 and £45,000 plus bonus, private health care, pension and 25 days holiday.
- The business is looking for candidates with a background in export sales / international sales. Previous experience of working in an export department in an administration / coordination role will be welcome as would be any language skills.
- A background in FMCG is advantageous.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.