Our client is offering an exceptional opportunity to lead and develop a sales team within the UK. Our client is a very fast growing business to business specialist, operating with an enviable customer base across leisure, hospitality and retail customers in the UK.
As a successful applicant you must be able to demonstrate clear insight in development of commercial strategies and as an accomplished motivating leader who takes your team with you, all of your qualities will be complemented by your enthusiasm to promote the business. You will be in charge of seeking out new clients and opportunities, along with forecasting future sales and maximising company profits.
The Successful Sales Director Will Have:
- A leader of people, someone who can demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- The ability to support team members, share resources and knowledge and collaborate with others to achieve goals, and be a team player that leads from the front.
- Highly skilled networker internally and externally with exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills particularly in relation to customer relationship management.
- An experienced, proactive, self-motivated sales leader who has led strategic business development/relationship management within the business to business sector. You must also have a strong and successful track record in growing sales profitability.
- Have a proven track record at exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure the sales team have clear objectives.
- Effectively manage existing accounts and analyse sales and margin performance versus target, and take appropriate action to remedy any gaps.