Customer Service Domestic Manager
Job Title: Customer Service Domestic Manager
Salary: £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG Food & Drink
Job Reference: NP8648
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate in the Beverage market? This is your opportunity to work for a blue chip organisation based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality beverage products which are sold over 100 markets internationally across on- trade and off trade. If you are dynamic, creative and forward-thinking and have experience within customer service management and supply chain please get in contact.
Responsible for managing the Domestic Customer Account team which includes off trade and on trade and management of third party logistic provider. You will be the central coordinator to ensure optimum performance of all operational aspects of the team. Key areas of responsibility include problem solving, demand management, direct liaison with the Customer to facilitate good service performance, and key performance reporting. You will build strong internal and external relationships with external customers, Shipping agents, 3rd Party logistic providers, Commercial Manger, Demand and Production planning team, finance and operation team.
- £35,000 basic, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Oversee the customer service and logistics function of the Domestic team.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure deadlines are met.
- Management of the domestic team including recruitment, target setting, motivation, appraisals and objective setting, discipline, people development and training.
- Develop strongly collaborative relationships with customer supply chain contacts, commercial managers and internal team members.
- Drive continuous improvement of people and processes within the department.
- Develop, maintain and report robust internal KPIs and use as a tool to performance manage and identify areas of improvement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG experience within supply chain customer service management role.
- Graduate calibre
- Highly developed skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Considerable experience of working with ERP systems and with the ability to train others in the use of business systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of logistics management both domestic and export
- Knowledge and experience of producing required documentation in accordance with HMRC using in house and HMRC systems. Creating the required HMRC certification as required.
- Customer focused with an ability to deliver high quality service which meets the needs of the customer.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com