National Account Manager
Are you looking for a National Account Manager role with a company that’s on trend and going places? If you are then please read on! This Non food FMCG business can offer you a pacey, high energy yet autonomous working environment.
The opportunity itself has come from internal promotion and you will be focussed on looking after the top grocers within the UK. This North west based company can offer you a bright future, you will be responsible for your own P&L, looking after existing accounts and targeting new business.
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team where you will be office based, and a business where you can grow and develop your career. With a tremendous reputation in the market, they’re looking to add to the UK team as they continue to grow.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full P&L and JBP responsibility
- Work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of their customers
- Driving to achieve company goals, vision and sustainable growth
- Long term partnership development
- Ensure optimal ROI
- Account management and business development
- Grocery Multiples experience for 3 years
- Extremely sharp, strong commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and excels under pressure
- A real ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Tenacious, ability to go the extra mile
- Positive can do attitude, highly personable, engaging and full of energy
- Meticulous, creative, dynamic
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.