Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
£22K-£24K per annum (dependent on experience)
Upto 10% Bonus, plus company van, smart phone & tablet
On-going training & development via the Orchid Academy
Are you passionate about healthy living & excited about being part of a new brand launch with a large FMCG brand? We could have the job for you!
THE INSPIRING BIT
Working as part of the Impact field team you will have three key functions. Firstly, you will drive distribution and availability of true nopal Cactus water in and around the designated area, targeting new customers and managing your own territory of customers to convert and then retain them as loyal customers. We take a multichannel approach selling to a range of customers from high end gyms, health food stores and within the Independent and Convenience channel. Due to rapid success of the Brand we have now secured listing within major National Accounts, you will be responsible for managing them at store level by driving sales through building strong relationships and supporting the key brand initiatives. Lastly you will support our distribution drive with targeted sampling in key retailers and shows as well as over the summer working alongside an experiential sampling team to drive trial and awareness of the true nopal brand around London.
THE FUNCTIONAL BIT
You will be the face of our brand, so we are looking for highly engaging and fun individuals who love spending time building relationships with customers and consumers and who can create a real buzz around our brand. Key responsibilities the role includes are: -
- Growing & maintaining distribution of true nopal in the right outlets and key locations to hit sales and distribution targets.
- Delivering coverage of national accounts as prescribed
- Supporting key brand initiatives within national accounts & convenience channels
- Owning and building strong commercial relationships with all contacts on territory.
- Engaging customers and offering advice and support on merchandising and POS placement.
- Running sampling events to engage shoppers and new consumers with the brand and the benefits of the brand
- Support sampling at events on territory and at key locations and events
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of commercial math’s and strong negotiation skills
- Working part of a team to drive buzz and excitement across your designated territory
the Skills bit
The role requires team members to work autonomously as well as within a team, you must be target driven, responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will ideally have recent experience in sales, sampling or working for a start-up. Most importantly though personality and brand fit are key as we are looking for passionate and entrepreneurial people who care about healthy living and great quality products and can share our infectious passion for true nopal.
- You must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- An interest in healthy living and exercise
- Full clean driving license
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK
This is a full-time role, however due to the requirement to support the growth of the brand at key sampling events flexibility over working days is sometimes required as we all muck in to run occasional weekend events or sampling in key retailers. You will be provided with a company van to use whilst at work. You will be provided with a tablet and smart phone. Full brand, sales and account management training will be provided both through induction period and on-going in the field and at team meetings. The roles are recruited via Orchid Field Marketing on behalf of true nopal cactus water.
If you can demonstrate an energetic and passionate personality combined with strong skills across the required attributes, we are interested in finding out more about you. To be considered for this position, please send a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role, what skills you can bring to the role and why you would be ideal for this brand, along with a C.V. to email@example.com stating the reference: IMPACT TRUE in the subject of your email