Account Manager - Food Ingredients
- Leading Distributor - #1 reputation in market
- Four Decades of Excellence - extremely established
- £250 Million Company in the UK - lots of future opportunities
The Role: Home based in the North West region, the successful Account Manager will be responsible for selling an extensive range of chemical and ingredients into the food and beverage manufacturing sector. With responsibility for both maintaining and growth of existing relationships and prospecting for new business opportunities, this role represents an exciting and varied position for those with an excellent attitude in the external sales environment. You will benefit from comprehensive training within a leading UK large company.
The Company: Established for nearly 50 years and with a £250 million sales turnover, this organisation has cemented themselves as the market leaders in the supply of chemicals to pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetics manufacturers. With renewed confidence in the manufacturing industry and plans for expansion over the next 12 months, they are now looking to recruit a new Account Manager to join the sales force.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record in field sales
- Ideally experience of large range of product offering
- Industry experience is not required, more important is your sales aptitude and attitude
- You will be structured and have great organisation skills
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North West England & North Wales
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.