Business Development Manager- Artisan Bakery
3 days left
- Contract Type
Growth and Development Opportunity
It's Sales ..... so all we want you to mainly do is sell. We know that is a highly prized skill.
We are looking for someone to deliver the Vision of increasing our market share of sales in the Artisan bakery sector. The goal is to have many small but high profile clients.
You must have a clear idea of what to achieve together with good contacts and obviously a flair for sales.
What is in it for You:
- Develop yourself through hard work
- Be your own boss - it is just you on sales.
- Bonus based on sales
- High quality products
- Maximise sales through small and flexible production unit together with own delivery team
- Usual benefits
What We are looking for:
- Highly effective and consumate communicator.
- Able to market and sell product and "close the sale"
- Ability to articulate and implement a strategic approach.
- Knows the artisan bakery market
- Knows where to sell, to whom and why
- Understands the "doors to knock on" in London and within M25
- Good knowledge artisan bakery products
- Relationship Builder so customers stay.
Place of Work
- You will be based at The Capital Hotel in Knightsbridge.
- From time to time you may be required to visit the Bakery with a client who wishes to see the premises in North London.
- You will also be expected to be out visiting clients and prospects most days.
- Be professional at all times by leading by example
- Represent The Capital Group positively to all internal and external associates and clients
- Target, source and approach new business for the Bakery
- Nurture and develop relationships with current business accounts.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity
- Achieve Gross Profit Margins for sales.
- Create monthly reports for the Company Board Meetings.
- Have excellent phone manner and disciplined follow up.
- Assist Head Baker in proactively implementing activities to enhance performance
- Create and manage own workload efficiently.
- Communicate both to Head Baker and senior management team
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all members of The Capital Group
Recruitment process is - send in a covering letter why we should consider you together with CV.
Selection and telephone screening. Interview. Then 2nd Interview.
We look forward to hearing from professional sales people who can demonstrate an ability to sell into our niche sector.
Apply for Business Development Manager- Artisan Bakery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly