Supply Chain Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a rapidly expanding drinks business. You will take full ownership of the end to end supply chain, working in a close knit team of six with aim of implementing an efficient and sustainable supply chain process.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of end to end supply chain.
- Working closely with the sales team, producing accurate forecasts.
- Stock and inventory management
- Management of third party logistics provider, setting KPIs and managing performance.
- Working collaboratively with international suppliers
- Managing and developing a supply chain team
- Managing major supply chain projects
To be a successful Supply Chain Manager:
- Supply chain experience ideally in an FMCG or retail environment.
- Strong academic achievements, ideally degree educated from a top university or equivalent
- Strong analytical background with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, able to build relationships with internal stakeholders, suppliers and logistics providers
This is an exciting business going through a period of growth. You will be one of the most senior people in the supply chain and will have the ability to make a major impact on the company's growth.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.