National Account Executive
Want to work with a leading global food business? Or how about working with a business that will give you unprecedented exposure to all channels within FMCG?
Look no further…
I’m currently working with a global FMCG food business who have a strong presence in the UK across their branded and private label offering. On top of their global manufacturing the business also partners with regional UK manufacturers and put a real emphasis on sustainability. They turned over +£200m in the UK in 2018 and have some impressive growth plans over the next 12 months.
They are now looking to recruit a National Account Executive to support their growth plans for 2019.
You will be coming in to support the Senior National Account Managers across the Grocery sector (Tesco/JS/Asda/Morrison) alongside taking direct accountability for key Wholesale Accounts. Your role will be to maintain the fantastic reputation they already have within the FMCG market, making sure they’re the first-class dairy business consumers know and love.
- Contributing and delivering upon the Joint Business Plans
- To assist the Senior National Account Managers across the grocery channels, achieving strategic targets objectives for allocated brands and products
- Monitoring the performance with the grocery channel versus the key objectives and activities set by conducting analysis and making recommendations for actions
- Producing regular reports upon this performance, including reports with category insight and gap analysis.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for allocated wholesale accounts on a day to day basis
We are ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years FMCG sales experience whether it's in a food, drink or non-food organisation, it’s all a transferable skill set for this role!
- Commercial, with evidence of the ability to deliver proactive and reactive support
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicator, to monitor projects and plans to set targets
- Works with efficiency and a high standard of completed work.
- Essential proficiency using key software (excel, word, powerpoint and outlook) to complete reports, data analysis and presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Can you speak French? If you can, highly desirable! But not essential…
- You coud be a Account Executive or a National Account Executive looking for a side ways move to expand your product and industry experience.
They have brands we all know and love so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step and further their career within the FMCG industry!