Finance & Commercial Manager
Role: Finance & Commercial Manager - CCAB Qual
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
- Are you ambitious and driven looking to join a business who shares your passion for excellence and innovation?
- Do you possess an adaptable approach and the ability to see the bigger picture?
If you would like to work in an environment where you can truly make things happen, where your opinions count, and your actions lead to results for the whole team, then this is a great place for you!
A highly successful manufacturer within the Savoury and Home Baking sector, partnering with incredibly well known brands to bring a wide range of baking products to market.
They have the customer and consumer at the heart of the business and believe in partnership to deliver their exceptional levels of service. Being value led, they believe every individual who joins the business should be driven, ambitious and share their passion for food.
Reporting directly into the FD, the company are looking for a Finance & Commercial Manager act as a pivotal link between both commercial and finance teams, providing key insights and influencing commercial decision making, an experience that few other companies can offer to an experienced FM.
The role will require an energetic individual, able to grasp the role, provide fantastic insights and see the bigger picture from both a commercial and financial point of view.
• Sales & margin reporting and analysis, picking out trends, customer patterns, risks and opportunities, assisting in driving business decision-making
• Evaluation of pricing and promotions
• Develop a good understanding of customers, products, brand profitability
• Present findings during monthly commercial business reviews
• Commercial business support, evaluating new and existing opportunities in support of business growth strategy
• Working closely with sales team, on tenders and reviewing customer terms
• Working on new product costings, profit & loss
• Developing commercial framework
• Review promotion effectiveness
• Ensure risks opportunities and sensitivities are clearly explored
• Assist with month-end processes
• Assisting in preparing annual budget
• Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
• Regular forecasting
• Process improvement
Skills & Experience:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified - highly desirable
• Previous experience from within an FMCG business
• Well-rounded commercial awareness
• A good understanding of profit/loss, Balance Sheet and cash flow
• Able to influence business decision making
• Excellent communicator
• Budget management
• Forward planning
• Highly analytical, able to provide clear insights and analysis
• Proactive and logical problem solver
• Organisational skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business