National Account Manager
Job Type: National Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 + attractive commission structure
Job reference: VAC-24689
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager for a market leading Health & Beauty business who challenge the market for supplements and beauty regimes.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for influencing and persuading your premium clientele to be in favour of the brand you are representing. You will spend the majority of your time working with Boots and Costco, alongside other large retailers whose accounts require development.
You will have 3+ years’ experience in working as a buyer for a large retailer within the beauty category, as well as having strong Account Management experience to ensure you acquire space and push promotional activities into the National stores.
If you are looking for a role where you can work for a market leader in the Health & Beauty arena and strive to a very commercially strong commission structure, then please read on!
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in accounts to maximise accounts
- Understanding the company’s objectives, strategy and plans for the brand
- Act as an Ambassador for the brand in all business communication with customers
- Work very closely with Boots to develop and grow the presence of product lines in the stores
- Develop relationship with Costco and the other large retailers such as Superdrug and Holland&Barrett
- Gather comprehensive competitor information so that effectiveness of competitor activity is minimised across the designated accounts
- Confidently present proposals to customers
- Complete all administration accurately on time as required
- Demonstrate and share best practice through active networking with colleagues
The successful candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience of being a buyer for a large retailer
- Experience within the beauty arena
- Commercial Account Management experience
- Excellent relationship building and strong negotiation skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.