Area Sales Manager
Are you looking for a field based, Area Sales Manager position, working within Consumer Electronics? Do you have the motivation and drive to hit targets and grow your account base? This could be the opportunity for you...
CSG are proud to be partnered with a market leading Consumer Electronics business, currently turning over £18m selling into accounts globally. The Head of Sales is now looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the NORTH of the UK and to adhere to the custom installations sector of the business.
The position will be field-based and you will be reporting into the Head of Sales. The account base will predominantly cover Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers across the NORTH of the U.K.
- To achieve monthly and annual area targets within the three key channels of the 'Custom Installation' market; independent custom installer, wholesaler and building developer channels
- Working closely with the UK Head of Sales to create, develop and review detailed sales plans and strategies, designed to achieve the highest return from every customer whilst delivering the best possible brand representation
- Liaise with Telesales Team and Brand Management team to ensure all accounts are being targeted with activity at key times.
- Implement brand strategies as directed within the customer base to maximise sales utilising available marketing and support resources
- Manage call rates and effective journey planning, as well as telesales and mail out activity. Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook skills essential
- Use analytical skills with the available sales data to identify sales strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Provide a weekly report identifying dealer visits and other activities, and highlight new business opportunities
- To ensure a good technical understanding and be able to present/demonstrate all relevant products
- Work with customers to understand their key levers and tailor individual sales plans and activities around their business. Use intuition to identify opportunities to grow the Armour Brands' representation and sales, achieving best ROI on any activity. This may involve organising events, delivering training sessions etc.
- The role will require attendance at Trade Shows, sometimes at weekends and/or out of hours.
- A drive and determination to achieve, and exceed sales targets
- High level of analytical and planning skill
- A 'completer-finisher' who delivers on objectives and tasks set out by sales management
- Great time management and organisational skills
- A solid sales and commercial acumen
- Good technical grounding of consumer electronics products
- Great interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Ability to work and collaborate with other members across the sales force such as the north of England counterpart and sales support
- An attention to detail
- A drive to adhere to UK Team Values such as "professionalism, excellence, trust and respect".
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.