Digital Marketing Coordinator
My clients are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team in County Durham. The ideal candidate will
come from a strong background in digital marketing within a B2B industry.
The client are an industry leading, national company.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to assist with coordination and implementation of the marketing activity for the organisation to drive sales and brand. You will be responsible all marketing for the business with a focus on online marketing campaigns and presence.
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience in a digital marketing role within the B2B sector (Industrial experience preferable but open to B2B industries)
- Happy toother work autonomously and as part of a team
- Degree educated - Marketing, Business or Communications discipline preferred
- Vocational experience in marketing (ideally B2B or/and product or technology or manufacturing and production)
- Desire to take on a varied role and contribute in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to develop but also champion, new ideas
- Commercially minded
- Highly organised and excellent time keeping skills
- Able to access the office in County Durham
Excellent opportunity with salary up to £30k DOE plus benefits