- Established for over 200 years, this is a very secure British manufacturing business with sites across the UK.
- From their Garforth production facility, they supply quality building materials that are sold to top-end house builders.
- The company offers a full service from design to manufacturing and installation and the role of the Sales Coordinator is to maintain the order book and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The Role of Sales Coordinator:
- Office based in Garforth, the job holder will report to the Sales Manager in an interesting and varied that includes:
- Identification and development of new prospect accounts.
- Provide sales support and develop sales pipeline from existing and potential new clients.
- Assist the Sales Manager with arranging client meetings.
- Support the Estimators by recording new enquiries via a bespoke CRM system.
- Follow up existing quotes and record the status of each project.
- Targeted use of third party industry intelligence gathered from Barbour, ABI or alike.
- Post literature and samples when requested.
- Support the marketing department when necessary.
The Person for This Sales Coordinator Role:
- We are looking for a target-driven internal sales person with great administration and communication skills.
Your CV and Skill Set Should Include:
- Great telephone and IT skills, used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially aware and target focused.
- Good sales skills: Able to ask questions that understand needs and present solutions that secure orders.
- Great at creating and maintaining positive working relationships across the business.
- Strong and confident communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Strong team player.
- The job holder will enjoy a competitive basic salary and annual sales bonus.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Free parking.
- Full training will be provided on the products, market and all office systems.
- Office hours are 08.00 to 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 - 15.00 on Friday.
Quoting Reference: NH/21260
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly