Regional Development Manager - London, UK
Regional Development Manager
Are you passionate about building relationships?
Do you thrive on engaging and educating?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...
Working as part of the national field team representing SIMBA (www.simbasleep.com), Tactical Solutions are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate individual to create ambassadors in store, educate staff, and ensure maintenance of high merchandising standards in store.
If you have experience inspiring and educating in any industry we would love to hear from you. Retail experience would be beneficial however not essential.
Tactical Solutions are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
We are proud to be different to other Field Sales companies, with our permanently employed sales professionals who are fully trained and developed from day one by our dedicated field Training team.
Our people are dedicated to making a difference in every store they visit. Tactical Solutions is constantly growing and we excel on growing our future managers from within our sales teams. We would like to hear from those with a sales or retail background who are looking to develop a career in the sales and FMCG sector. All recruits will join our first-class field sales training programme which will enable you to operate to our demanding standards and get the satisfaction of delivering outstanding results.
Job Role Specifics -
- Visiting Big Box Retailers or Department stores on behalf of SIMBA and developing strong relationships with key decision makers to be recognised as adding value to the store.
- Negotiation with store colleagues and management to ensure distribution and maximum availability for the brand to increase sales and to gain extra share of space where possible.
- Driving incremental sales for the brand by engaging and winning hearts and minds through all level of the retailer, including regional and divisional management.
- Strive to "Make a Difference" for our clients by following Tactical Solutions’ proven processes. Deliver a professional, efficient and effective store visit within every sales outlet.
- Be a true Brand Ambassador for both Tactical Solutions and SIMBA, looking to deliver return on investment at any given opportunity.
Successful Applicants will need –
- Experience of inspiring and educating preferably within a retail background although not essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships in stores and at regional/divisional management level.
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
- UK Manual Driving Licence.
- This role may potentially involve overnight stays.
In return we offer –
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Incentive Scheme, Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year