Job Title: Retail Advisor
Location: M1 Corridor –Milton Keynes ideal location
Salary: Competitive + KPI Related Bonus + Company Car and Fuel Card
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At ShopSmart we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Retail Advisors to work within our business with nationwide opportunities available. The role will be working with our client Beiersdorf (Nivea) across a defined geographical area and callfile.
Beiersdorf offer a range of category leading and growth driving brands - including Skin Care, Body Care, Lip Care, Hand Care, Personal Care, Men’s and Sun Care.
ShopSmart Agency are recruiting for a team member who will be working with major UK multiple and high street retailers to drive sales across all categories.
- You will be the face of the brand, developing strong customer relationships
- Responsible for product availability and visibility across several categories
- Fixture and Promotional Compliance
- Delivery of national plans at store level
- Identify and implement local opportunities
- Reporting on market intelligence
The person we are looking for
- Experience in field sales and marketing
- Understanding of in-store processes within the grocery/high street sector
- Previous experience in Health and Beauty industry desirable
- Enthusiastic and passionate individuals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Full UK driving licence held for 12 months
ShopSmart Agency Ltd
At ShopSmart we actively encourage enthusiastic and motivated people through the provision of an open, fair and enjoyable working environment. Our aim is to provide every opportunity to enable our colleagues to personally and professionally develop to their highest potential.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please apply using the link below.
ShopSmart welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Assessment Day for interviews to be held 24/25th January 2019- Location tbc